Booking for Christmas
Update: 25th November 2020
We cannot take any additional bookings for our Christmas Services as we are over subscribed.
We are currently working through the seating positions and we will be advising everyone who applied, whether successful or otherwise, by Monday 7th December 2020.
We expect that the 5:30pm & 8:30pm Mass on the 24th December & the 10:30am Mass on the 25th December will be live streamed on our YouTube channel.
Reminder of Requirements
- You must not visit the church if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell. This is a standing requirement and includes all visits, not just at Christmas.
- Booking is not a guarantee of a space at Mass. There will be considerable demand which will exceed the number we can accommodate.
- We are following strictly government guidelines for the country and the local area. As such you must adhere to the restrictions that are in place at the time. This booking system is valid as of 10th October 2020 and the rules at this time must be followed. These rules may change at any point up to the Mass itself. We will follow the rules at the time which may mean changes to the process, or your booking, up to and including cancellation. At the present time there are limits on the numbers of people (rule of six) and the mixing of households. You should consult government guidance for the full restrictions in place. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Admittance to the Christmas Masses will be by confirmed booking only. If you are successful in applying you will be issued with a reference which you must supply to the stewards when you arrive.
- If you are able to attend a weekday morning Mass during the Christmas period then you may consider this as an alternate to the Christmas Day Mass. The obligation to attend Mass is currently still suspended and a weekday morning Mass will be quieter. Please check back nearer the time for the times of services during the Christmas week.